Mikrobiol. Z. 2017; 79(3):65-71. Ukrainian.
Biochemical Activity of Typical Chernozem in Different Farming Systems
Tsyuk О.А., Kyrylyuk V.I., Yushchenko L.P.
National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukrainee
13 Heroyiv Oborony Str., Kyiv, 03041, Ukraine
Goal. The study of the soil biological activity in terms of enzyme activity, processes of amonifcation and nitrifcation in typical black soil of Lesosteppes of Ukraine. Methods. The protease, catalase and phosphatase activities were determined by D.G. Zvyagintsev, the amonifcation and nitrifcation soil ability were determined by E. N. Mishustn’s methods. Results. The most activity of soil enzymatic complex and nitrogen transformation processes was observed in ecological farming systems. Industrial farming system inhibits enzymatic activity and nitrifcation and amonifcation ability of the soil. Conclusions. The increasing of enzyme activity and high activity of biochemical processes of nitrogen transformation promotes to formation of high biological activity of typical black earth under ecological agricultural systems.
Key words: enzyme complex, soil nitrifcation ability, amonifcation ability, farming system, the typical black earth.
Full text (PDF, in Ukrainian)
- Hrynyk I.V., Patyka V.P., Shykula Yu.M. [Microbiological basis of improving yield and quality of crops]. 2011; 4:7-10. Ukrainian.
- Dobrovolskaya T.G., Lysak L.V., Zenova G.M., Zvyagintsev G.M. [Bacterial diversity of soil: assessment methods, opportunities, prospects]. Microbiology. 2001; 70 (2):149-167. Russian.
- Tarariko A.G. [The effectiveness of contour farming and drainage system]. Agriculture. 1990; 7:51-54. Russian.
- Zvyagintseva A.G., Babeva I.P., Zenova G.M. [Soil biology]. 3th ed. Moscow.: Publ. Moscow State University, 2005. Russian.
- Zvyagintsev D.G. [Methods of Soil Microbiology and Biochemistry]. Moscow.: Publ. Moscow State University, 1991. Russian.
- Iutynska H.O., Yamborko N.Ya. [The stability of soil microbial communities to toxic and mutagenic pesticides in various agricultural technologies of growing crops]. Scientifc herald NAU. 2005; 81:21–25. Ukrainian.
- Kysil V.I. [Agrochemical aspects of greening agriculture]. Kharkov, 2005. Ukrainian.
- Kysil V.I. [Biological agriculture in Ukraine: Problems and Prospects]. Kharkov: Shtrykh, 2000. Ukrainian.
- Kysil V.I. [Biological agriculture and trends in the world and the position of Ukraine]. Journal of Agricultural Science. 1997; 10:9-13. Ukrainian.
- Mishustin Ye.N., Petrova A.N. [Determination of the biological activity of the soil]. Microbiology. 1963; 3:479-483. Russian.
- Patyka N.V., Kruglov Yu.V., Shein Ye.V. [Prokaryotic soil organisms: structure and functional diversity]. Abstracts of the XIII Congress of the Society of Microbiologists of Ukraine. Winogradsky; Yalta, 2013. Ukrainian.
- Shykula M.K. [Soil biological system of agriculture in Ukraine]. Кyiv: Oranta, 2000. Ukrainian.
- Shusteruk T.Z., Polovyi V.M. [The impact of fertilizers on biological activity dark gray podzolic soil]. Proceedings of the Institute of Agriculture UAAS. 2005; 4:17-23. Ukrainian.
- Nannipieri P., Ascher J., Ceccherini M.T., et al. Microbial diversity and soil functions. European Journal of Soil Science. 2003; 54:655–670. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1351-0754.2003.0556.x
- Giri B., Huong Giang P., Kumari R., et al. Microbial Diversity in Soils. Microorganisms in Soils: Roles in Genesis and Functions. 2005; 19–49.
- Tsyhichko H.O, Makliuk O.I. [The dynamics of chemical activity of typical chernozem organic and conventional farming systems]. Agrochemicals & Soil. 2015; 82:91-97. Ukrainian.