Mikrobiol. Z. 2015; 77(4):38-43.
The Effect of p-Nitrochlorobenzene on Homeostasis Quantitative parameters
of Karst Cave Clays and Ecuador Soils Microbial Communities
Tashyrev O.B., Suslova O.S., Rokitko P.V.
Zabolotny Institute of Microbiology and Virology, NAS of Ukraine
154 Akad. Zabolotny Str., Kyiv, 03143, Ukraine
In this paper it was given the effect of p-nitrochlorobenzene (NCB) on the homeostasis quantitative parameters of cave clays microbial communities from Western Ukraine and Abkhazia (Mushkarova Yama, Kuybushevskaya) and soils of Ecuador tropical ecosystems. For these microbial communities were determined maximum permissible concentrations and types of responses on xenobiotic. Microbial communities of Mushkarova Yama cave clays and rainforest soils of Ecuador were characterized by the first type of response. Microbial communities of Kuybushevskaya clays and mountain jungles of Ecuador were characterized by the second type of response. Maximum permissible concentration of NCB for Mushkarova Yama was 200 mg/l, for the other studied microbial communities - 300 mg/l. It was shown, that microbial communities were not only highly resistant to NCB but also interacted with it by destroying this xenobiotic and decreasing its concentration in 4 times.
Key words: p-nitrochlorobenzene (NCB), karst caves, Ecuador tropical esosystems, microbial communities.
Full text (PDF, in English)
- Gvozdyak P.I., Mogilevich N.F.,Tashyrev A.B. Transformation of p-nitrohlorobenzene by E.coli. Microbiologiya. 1983; 52(1):22-25.
- Tashyrev A.B., Matveeva N.A., Romanovskaya V.A., Tashyreva A.A., Rokitko P.V. Polyresistance superstability and heavy metals Antarctic microorganisms. Dopovidi Nacional'mM Akademu Nauk Ukrami. 2007; 11:170-175.
- Tashyrev A.B., Rokitko P.V., Levishko A.S., Romanovskaya V.A., Tashyreva A.A. Resistance to toxic metals of chemoorganotrophic bacteria isolated from the Antarctic cliffs. Mikrobiol. Z. 2012; 74(2):3-7.
- Tashyrev A.B., Romanovskaya V.A., Rokitko P.V., Tashyreva A.A. Multiple resistance to toxic metals of Antarctic cliffs microorganisms (o.Galindez). Ukr. antarktichny zhurnal. 2011-2012; 11-12:212-221.
- Tashyrev A.B., Tihnenko S.A. Transformation of p-ntrohlorbenzene by obligate anaerobic microorganisms. In: Microbiology of water treatment, Abstracts 2 Union Conference. Kiev, 1982, P. 194.
- Li Haixiang, YangXin, Zhong Fohua, Li Junying, Xia Siqing. Experimental study on para-nitro- chlorobenzene (p-NCB) removal from groundwater by autohydrogenotrophic microorganism. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering. 2011; 2:43-48.