Mikrobiol. Z. 2019; 81(5):48-61. Ukrainian.
Microbiota of Soil of Soybean Rhizosphere under the Use of Rhizoactive and Herbicides
Karpenko V.P.1, Zabolotnyi О.I.1, Prytuliak R.N.1, Golodriha O.V.1,
Leontyuk I.B.1, Novikova T.P.1, Patyka V.Ph.2
1Uman National University of Horticulture
1 Institutska Str., Uman , 20305, Ukraine
2Zabolotny Institute of Microbiology and Virology, NAS of Ukraine
154 Akad. Zabolotny Str., Kyiv, 03143, Ukraine
Aim. Investigate the microbiotа of soil of soybean rhizosphere and its symbiotic apparatus under the using pre-sowing treatment apparatus seeds by microbial preparation of Rhizoactive (Bradyrhizobium japonicum M-8) and pre-emergent herbicides Gesagard 500 FW, suspension concentrate, Primextra TZ Gold 500 SK, suspension concentrate and Kratos, еmulsion сoncentrate. Methods. For inoculation of soybean seeds, a bacterial suspension of Rhizoactive (the titer of bacterial bacteria viable cells Bradyrhizobium japonicum M-8, in 1 ml of preparation 4x109) was used at a rate of 2.0 l/t. For weed control we introduced the soil herbicides Gesagard 500 FW (promethrin, 500 g/l) in the norms of 3.0; 4.0 and 5.0 l/ha; the Primextra TZ Gold 500 SK (S-metolachlor, 312.5 g/l + terbutalazine, 187.5 g/l) in the norms 4.0; 4.25 and 4.5 l/ha and Kratos (acetochlor, 900 g/l) in the norms of 2.0; 2.5 and 3.0 liters per hectare. The study of number of microbiota in soybean rhizosphere and its symbiotic apparatus was carried out in accordance with generally accepted methods in soil microbiology. Results. It has been established that inoculation of soybean seed material with Rhizoactive and application of herbicides Gesagard 500 FW, Primextra TZ Gold 500 SK and Kratos affects both the formation of the symbiotic apparatus of soybean, and the number of microorganisms in its rhizosphere. There was a tendency to some decrease in the total number of rhizospheric microorganisms, using as a source of nutrition predominantly organic forms of nitrogen and number of microorganisms of separate ecological trophic groups with an increase in the norms of herbicide application, which was leveled in comparison with the indicators in the control. Conclusions. The inoculation of soybean seeds with the microbial preparation of Rhizoactive and the use of soil herbicides to control weeds contributes to a more active control (without the use of herbicides and microbial preparation) over the formation of a symbiotic apparatus of soybean and the development of certain groups of microorganisms in its rhizosphere. The comparison of different backgrounds of application of herbicides showed that the most optimal effect on the formation of symbiotic apparatus and the total number of microorganisms and their individual ecological trophic groups in the rhizosphere of soybean was the application of the herbicide of the Primextra TZ Gold 500 SK in norms 4.0–4.5 l/ha. Some suppression to the development of individual groups of microbiota, including the nodule bacteria Bradyrhizobium japonicum, was the application of the Kratos in norms 2.0–3.0 l/ha.
Keywords: microbiological activity, soybean, inoculation, symbiosis, rhizosphere, the nodule bacteria, microbiota, Rhizoactive, herbicides.
Full text (PDF, in Ukrainian)
- Petrichenko VF, Likhchvor VV, Ivanyuk SV, et al. [Soybean]. Petrichenko VF, editor. Vinnitsa: Dilo; 2016. Ukrainian.
- Kovalevskaya TM, Kosenko LV. [Lipopolysaccharides of nodule bacteria, cross-contaminating fodder beans, peas, vetch and lentils]. Microbiology. 1989; 6:927–933. Russian.
- Lutova LA, Provorov NA, Tikhodeev ON, et al. [Genetics of plant development]. Inge-Vechtomov SG, editor. St. Petersburg: Nauka; 1998. Russian.
- Kirichenko EV. [Biotechnology in crop production]. Nikolaev: Ilion; 2014. Russian.
- Karpenko VP, Hrytsaienko ZM, Prtulyak RM, et al. [Biological bases of integrated action of herbicides and plant growth regulators]. Karpenko VP, editor. Uman: Sochinsky MM; 2012. Ukrainian.
- Patyka VP, Kots SYa, Volkogon VV, et al. [Biological nitrogen]. Kyiv: Svit; 2003. Ukrainian.
- Ivasyuk YuI, Karpenko VP, Hrytsaienko ZM. [Symbiotic state of soy crops under the action of biologically active substances]. Bulletin of the Uman University of Horticulture. 2015; 2:13–16. Ukrainian.
- Bardgett R. D. The biology of soil. A community and ecosystem approach. Oxford University Press, 2005.
- Walid Ibrahim Hussein Abu Ahmadih. [Formation the yields of sunflower, peas and corn depending on cropping practices in the conditions of the Northern Steppe of Ukraine]: The extended abstract of dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of agricultural sciences, 06.01.09 - Plant growing. Kyiv; 2003. Ukrainian.
- Storchous IM. [The influence of herbicides on soil microflora]. Plant protection and quarantine. 2012; 59:277–284. Ukrainian.
- Zabolotny OI, Zabolotna AV. [Microbiological activity of the soil under the application of herbicide Merlin]. Young scientist. 2014; 2(05):16–20. Ukrainian.
- Karpenko VP. [Biological activity of the soil in spring barley crops due to herbicide action and growth regulator]. Bulletin of agrarian science of the Black Sea region. 2014; 1(65):126–131. Ukrainian.
- Kolesnikov SI, Kazeev KSh, Valkov VF. [Ecological state and functions of soils under conditions of chemical pollution]. Rostov on Don: Rostizdat; 2006. Russian.
- Gutianskiy RA. [Soil application of Fabian in soybeans sowing]. Quarantine and plant protection. 2006; 6:13–15. Ukrainian.
- Poltoretskyi S.P. Formation of density of seed sowing of millet (Panicum miliaceum L.) depending on the term and method of sowing. Bulletin of Uman NUH. 2017; 1:59–64.
- Volkohon VV, Nadkernychna OV, Tokmakova LM, et al. [Experimental soil microbiology]. Volkogon VV, editor. Kyiv: Agrarna nauka; 2010. Ukrainian.
- Zvyagintsev DH, Aliyeva IV, Babieva IP,. Byzov BA, et al. [Methods of soil microbiology and biochemistry]. Zvyagintsev DH, editor. Moscow: Moscow University; 1991. Russian.
- Dospehov BA. [Methods of field experience]. Moscow: Agropromizdat; 1985. Russian.
- Kovalevska TM, Nadkernichna OV, Gorban VP. [Effectiveness of co-inoculation of soybeans Bradyrhizobium japonicum strain 2490 Enterobacter aerogenes strain 30 F]. Odessa National University Herald. 2001; 6(4):149–152. Ukrainian.
- Krutylo DV, Nadkernychna OV. [Formation of symbiotic soybean systems and vigna with strains of Bradyrhizobium japonicum of different genetic groups]. Plant physiology and genetics. 2018; 50(2):149–160. Ukrainian. https://doi.org/10.15407/frg2018.02.149
- Kirichenko OV. [The complex estimate of the rhizobium nodulation ability and the features of soybean symbiotic systems formation at the microbial compositions seed injculation]. Mikrobiol Z. 2016; 78(4):90–101. Ukrainian. https://doi.org/10.15407/microbiolj78.04.090
- Karpenko VP, Prtulyak RM, Novikova TP. [The activity of microbiota in the rhizosphere of lentils for the action of biological preparations]. Tavria Scientific Bulletin. 2018; 103:36–41. Ukrainian.
- Sorokina SI, Morderer E Yu. [The change in selectivity in the complex application of herbicides in soybean crops.]. In: Proceedings of the all-Russian scientific conference of young scientists, graduate students and applicants «Science of the new century ‒ the knowledge of young people»; Kirov, 2011. p. 323–327. Russian.
- Gutyansky RA. [The influence of herbicides and their tank mixtures on the formation of nitrogenfixing nodules of soybeans]. Physiology and biochemistry of cultivated plants. 2012; 44(6):529–536. Ukrainian.
- Didenko GA. [Ecotoxicological substantiation of application of herbicides on soybean crops to the Forest-Steppe of Ukraine]: the extended abstract of dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of agricultural sciences, 03.00.16 - Ecology. Kyiv; 2011. Ukrainian.
- Guralchuk ZZ, Sorokina SI, Rodzevich OP, Morderer EYu. [The activity of nitrogen fixation of soybean for the combined application of herbicides and microfertilizers]. Proceedings of the Vernadsky Taurida National University. Ser. Biology, Chemistry. 2012; 25(64):34–41. Ukrainian.
- Pavlysche AV, Mamenko TP, Rybachenko LI, Kots SYa. [The influence of fungicides on the formation, functioning and peroxidase activity of soybean root nodules on inoculation by rhizobias incubated with lectin]. Mikrobiol Z. 2018; 80(5):76–89. Ukrainian. https://doi.org/10.15407/microbiolj80.05.076
- Melnikova NN, Mikhalkiv LM, Omelychuk SV, Berehovenko SK. [The rhizosphere microorganisms as a factor in regulating the formation of legume-rhizobial symbiosis]. Plant physiology and genetics. 2018; 80(4):299–321. Russian.
- Karpenko VP, Shutko SS. [The number of the rhizosphere microbiota of sorris for the use of herbicide and plant growth regulator]. Tavria Scientific Bulletin. 2018; 102:46–52. Ukrainian.
- Hrytsaienko ZM, Zabolotnyi OI. [The influence of different norms of herbicide master on the total number of microbiota in the rhizosphere of maize plants]. Bulletin of the Uman University of Horticulture. 2013; 1–2:35–39. Ukrainian.
- Borisyuk BV, Demyanchuk LS, Buñas AA. [The influence of plants growth regulators on the activity of microflora of the root zone of hops]. Agroecological journal. 2013; 3:70–74. Ukrainian.
- Karpenko VP, Ivasyuk YuI, Pritulyak RM, Chernega AO, Burlyai OL. [Fundamentals of biologization in soybean growing technologies]. Uman: Sochinsky MM; 2017. Ukrainian.
- Mamiev DM, Abaev AA, Okazova ZP. [The influence of fertilizers and herbicides on the biological activity of the soil in the mountain zone]. The successes of modern science. 2016; 7:81–85. Russian.